Anantara has launched a Signature Exclusives sale for stays at participating hotels through December 22, 2021.
The participating hotels are offering 20% to 50% off rates, and Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), of which Anantara is part, Discovery members save an additional 10%. You must book by May 30th.
You can access this offer on Anantara’s website here.
Note that the sale is prepaid, non-refundable, and noncancelable. If you cancel the stay, you won’t get a refund.
Here are the participating hotels:
Remember that GHA’s Discovery offers Double Night Credits through September 30, 2021:
Most other hotel chains have continued to offer the flexibility of moving dates, getting credit towards a future stay, or not even having a prepaid requirement during this challenging travel environment.
I would be very hesitant to book a stay for any other than staycation purposes within short notice if the rate is not fully flexible or cancelable without a fee.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- See individual hotel special offers for discounts, restrictions and availability.
- Reservations are non-refundable or transferrable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- Rates are based per room, per night, on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state, provincial or local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available per night on this special offer.\
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups, corporate rates, industry rates and travel agency rates.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions.
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
John Ollila May 23, 2021 at 08:40AM